Objective of the product marketing: identifying the product and the reference target
The MKT of product has got a key function to plan the REVENUE and the commercial politics of every single structure or hotel.
We start with the analysis and a data collection on the destination, from a market study, from the reference target, basing also on the historical data on production, the analysis of the sales channels, of the origin markets travelled from the hotel and lastly the stay indexes:
- SWOT analysis;
- Analysis of the reference market;
- Identification of competitors;
- Elaboration and gathering of statistical data on the fluxes and origin (bodies, observers, etc.);
- Calculation of the stay indexes such as: length of stay, ADR, RevPar, Booking Window, etc depending on the markets and of the origin fluxes and on the period of the year;
- Analysis and successive evaluation of the complete mapping of the distribution of the hotel;
- Analysis of the clusterized production for the single customer targets;
- Analysis of the production processes and of the quality standards;
- Plan and implement (if not already existing) the management control and analytical accountability that creates a relationship on costs and revenues of every single sector, emphasizing the fixed costs, the variable costs and the degree of productivity and the efficiency of every single sector.
THE PRODUCT IS THE RESULT OF THE ANALYSIS AND OF THE CORRECT READING OF DATA. AFTER DEFINING THE OFFER OF THE HOTEL STRUCTURE, AFTER ANALYSING AND IMPROVING THE PRODUCT, AND THE RELATIVE REFERENCE TARGETS, WE WILL ANALYZE THE NEW DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS.