Data / Ora
Date(s) - 07/12/2023
14:00 - 18:00
THE CONTRACT FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE”
In the interchange with foreign countries, the purchase and sale are certainly the most widely used forms of contract. Despite companies frequently use these types of contracts, sometimes you do not make proper account that have to do with the partners located abroad requires special attention to the drafting of the contract, which normally consists only by the order and confirmation ‘order.
This course aims to provide a detailed and precise assessment of the main problems that occur in the sale and purchase internationally, aiming to provide the company with the necessary knowledge to be able to operate safely in the ordinary course of trade.
- The conclusion of the contract;
- The general conditions of sale and special conditions: the value and proper use;
- The international law applicable to the contract (the choice of law, the applicable law in the absence of choice);
- The order and the order confirmation: the correct drafting techniques and the importance of the same office;
- The means of payment provided (advance payment, letters of credit, check, etc.): value, value differences in different countries;
- Warranty: forecasts of the Vienna Convention and the possibility of exemption;
- The terms of surrender Incoterms CCI: what determines the Incoterms, when choosing a term rather than another;
- The litigation abroad: how it can be avoided through proper management of the contract;
- Discussion and sharing of practical cases;
- Lawyer Stefano Manara
- Lawyer Francesca Falbo
- Dr. Ilene Pisano
- Dr. Elisa Judica
- Half day, 4 hours.
- The course may be totally or partially funded with joint funds LINK
Le prenotazioni sono chiuse per questo evento.