E-COMMERCE IN CHINA: HOW TO EXPORT TO CHINA, THE WORLD LARGEST MARKET
THORUGH DIGITAL AGENCY, E-COMMERCE PLATFORMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Thanks to a specialized digital agency and an Italian company based in China, Made in Italy or quality products have an easier access to the Chinese market. E-commerce platforms and numerous social media can offer products to over 600 million people online every day, both through B2C and B2B channels, as well as a new generation ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system. The company is relieved of business risks, except for providing the product, which has to be available in China after customs clearance. Possible promotions and certificates called for to launch the products onto the market, upon assistance. The commission includes front end and back end services, as well as lead-to-cash, operation and shipment services. FTZ (Free Trade Zones) are possible for some products.
PRODUCTS SECTORS: food , clothing and fashion, furniture, furnishing accessories, cosmetics and luxury, etc. A feasibility study will be carried out, upon expression of interest.
For more information, send an email.
E-COMMERCE IN CHINA: WHY TO BET ON THE CHINESE MARKET FOR MADE IN ITALY
Population: 1.379 billion
Urban population: 56%
GDP: $ USD 11.3 trillion
Average household income: $ USD 11,000 (72,321 yuan)
Average age: 37,3
Languages: Mandarin Chinese (70%)
In 2015, China’s spending on ecommerce accounted for over 40% of the world total.
USE OF MOBILE DEVICES
In China, online shopping through mobile devices is widely spreading, with sales of $ USD 333 billion in 2015, 85% more than in 2014.
China has adopted the omnichannel strategy, however it is still incomplete and in evolution.
FUTURE AND DATA
In 2016 the Chinese e-commerce market became the largest in the world.
It is expected to reach $ USD 1.6 trillion (almost the Italian annual GDP) within two or three years.
During last year “Singles’ Day”, the online shopping-related Chinese festival, $ 14.3 billion were spent and digital buyers in the country grew to 468 million.
Online wallets are the main payment method, in fact, 33% of clients use technologies to complete their transactions.
E-COMMERCE IN CHINA: WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN OUR PACKAGE?
• I want to start a business in China, I need legal assistance.
• I need trade licenses to import goods.
• I need to hire a manager and employees.
• I need a warehouse to stock the products.
• I need to install an integrated management system (ERP).
• I need to get in touch with an accountant.
• I have ties concerning the cash flow.
• What products should I choose for the Chinese market?
• What prices draw clients’ attention?
• Should I choose the B2B solution, the B2C, or both?
• Is it better a multichannel or a one-channel strategy?
• Digital Marketing in China is complicated and very different from the western model. How to interact with Chinese consumers?
• What if I can’t sell the stock?
• What if the teamwork doesn’t make a profit?
• How can I be sure of receiving information regularly and promptly in my headquarter in China?
• In case of operations to do; how can I ensure they are carried out correctly?
• We need data concerning the market and consumers; is there someone able to understand them?
E-COMMERCE IN CHINA – SERVICES: THE FIRST INTEGRATED DIGITAL PLATFORM FOR THE CHINESE MAREKET
DEFINING THE COMPANY’S PRESENCE:
• Starting a business in China is not necessary, we can represent you.
• We will sign a clear and detailed contract, in which all our activities will be transparently explained.
OBTAINING AN ONLINE PRESENCE:
• We will first update the B2B/B2C platforms with your logos and slogans to attract consumers.
• We will organize all the necessary digital marketing campaigns to guarantee constant trade and business transactions on your platform.
• We will assist you in every sale, ensuring the highest level of satisfaction for your Chinese clients.
• We will share with you every information to decide together the next step.
• Thanks to an analysis, we will find the most appropriate market for your products and we will inform you about the right quantity of goods to stock.
• You will only have to transfer the stock and we will do the rest.
E-COMMERCE IN CHINA: SUMMARY:
Reaching the Chinese online advertising sector and the marketing sector concerning social media, allowing brand recognition and familiarization.
Gaining the Chinese online consumers and making their brand loyalty possible.
Establishing relationships with the Chinese social CRM, encouraging clients to be brand-loyal and promotion.
Entering the Chinese e-commerce market and providing strategic consulting.
Opening the autonomous e-commerce web site TaobaoTmall and others eShops (Jingdong, Amazon, QQ).
One-Stop Solution operations: 3PL services (Third Party Logistics), stocking and distribution.
• Search Engine Marketing (SEM) service and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for Baidu and others.
• Search Engine Optimization services (SEO) and reputation monitoring.
• Web advertising through banners and retargeting/remarketing operations.
• Affiliate Marketing in China – Organization, managing and optimization of the return on investment (ROI).
• UI and UX Design services, localization, optimization and web analytics.
E-COMMERCE IN CHINA: MULTICHANNEL-MULTIVENDOR, E-COMMERCE, CLOUD ERPs
E-COMMERCE IN CHINA LINKS
- Digital Platform
- B2B (business to business)
- B2C (business to consumer)
- Digital Agency
- FTZ (Free Trade Zone)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- PPC (pay-per-click)
- Lead to Cash