Data / Ora
Date(s) - 09/07/2021
14:00 - 18:00
“MEANS OF PAYMENT INTERNATIONAL ISSUES RELATED TO NON-PAYMENT”
Among the difficulties that companies are facing daily in foreign trade, certainly an important role for companies that sell products / services, is represented in the context of international payments, non-payment of their claims.
The seminar is therefore proposed to provide the company that is operating in international markets practical guidance and tools that go to affect the approach to these markets:
- Starting from the importance of preventing specific actions with non-payment, paying attention to the drafting of the contract so that it contains the correct choices in terms of means of payment;
- Moving on to the operational management of payment, whether guaranteed by banks that unsecured;
- With nods also related to the recovery phase of the credit.
During the seminar, having highlighted the necessary differences between European and non-European, will trace a path in favor of the company, highlighting the mistakes to avoid in order to preserve and protect the part of the company your own credit.
- Payments and guarantees to be indicated in the text of the contract: the great importance of the contract, the negotiation of contract terms, avoiding errors;
- The means of payment guaranteed by banks or by the banks (the documentary credit / letter of credit, the effects endorsed by the bank, CAD cash against documents);
- The means of payment is not guaranteed by the banks (COD cash on delivery, credit transfers, bills, foreign checks);
- The most effective forms of credit insurance;
- The possible bank guarantees required (stand by letter of credit, advance payment guarantee, performance bond);
- The reservation of ownership;
- The recovery of credit abroad depending on the means of payment.
- Lawyer Stefano Manara
- Lawyer Francesca Falbo
- Dr. Ilene Pisano
- Dr. Elisa Judica
- Half day, 4 hours.
- The course can be partially or fully funded by joint funds LINK
Le prenotazioni sono chiuse per questo evento.