Data / Ora
Date(s) - 05/04/2019
14:00 - 18:00
Joint venture “FORMS FOR STABLE PRESENCE IN FOREIGN MARKETS: REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE, BRANCH, JOINT VENTURE, FOREIGN COMPANY
The course is dedicated to those Italian companies that aspire to be present in foreign markets through a more effective and stable than what normally would be created by entering into a distribution agreement and / or agency.
So starting from the simplest formula of stable presence abroad, which is that of the representative office, until you get to the more articulated obtainable from the creation of a new company of foreign law, will try in every case to provide all ‘company an exhaustive panorama of possibilities, the advantages but also disadvantages related to each type of presence. Of course be taken into due consideration the timing, costs related to the establishment and the opportunities that each form of presence can offer.
- Will be examined different forms of foreign presence: for different business purposes, different forms of presence;
- Representative offices and foreign branches: the legal system, the tax system, the operating procedures;
- The JV joint ventures: a letter of intent, the feasibility study, planning tax, double taxation, the regulations and forms of control of foreign investment;
- When it is better to be a foreign company and when it is more convenient to use contractual forms of presence;
- The main types foreign company;
- The protection of trademarks and patents.
- Lawyer Stefano Manara
- Lawyer Francesca Falbo
- Dr. Ilene Pisano
- Dr. Elisa Judica
- Half day, 4 hours.
- The course will be partially or fully funded by joint funds LINK
Le prenotazioni sono chiuse per questo evento.