Data / Ora
Date(s) - 02/02/2024
INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTS: STARTING the ABC IMPORT-EXPORT BUSINESS EXPANSION ABROAD
- Introduction to the laws applicable in international trade from the Vienna Convention on the sale of goods, the European Regulation on the law applicable to international contracts, the European Regulation on jurisdiction and the recognition and validity of judgments to ‘foreign to the New York Convention on the recognition of international arbitral awards;
- International contracts versus contracts of national character: a different approach for different types of contract. An analysis of cultural differences to differences of a legal nature;
- Analysis of the purchase agreement in international agreements and the most important clauses such as the terms of surrender Incoterms, the delivery date, the guarantees, tolerances, sanctions, remedies, payments, etc. ;
- The contracts of agency and international distribution: the precautions, the relevant rules and peculiarities of some jurisdictions;
- The Law of the contract: the correct choice and the explanation of the consequences of a wrong choice;
- The clause on Jurisdiction: how to choose correctly and explanation in the case of an unsuitable choice of the consequences;
- ICC Incoterms: proper use of the terms of surrender and defining the problems;
- How to adopt secure means of payment (letter of credit, COD, CAD, bank guarantees, etc.);
- The forms of presence abroad: the assumption of creating sales networks to forms of stable presence in foreign territory (representative office, now on site);
- Methods of dispute resolution: by a foreign court, or through arbitration / mediation (ADR Alternative Dispute Resolution);
WORKSHOP AND SIMULATIONS CONCRETE
Consists of the drafting group in a contract of sale: specifically, the participants are divided into two groups (buyers / sellers). Each group will be given a folder that will contain parts of clauses, some in favor of the seller and the other in favor of the buyer. The groups will choose the correct terms for the part represented by creating a corrected text of the contract. Followed by a sharing enriching for both groups.
- Lawyer Stefano Manara
- Lawyer Francesca Falbo
- Dr. Ilene Pisano
- Dr. Elisa Judica
OPTIONAL co-teaching in English Att. Jesse D. Hartgring
- Partner of the law firm “Hoens & Souren Keereweer Advocaten” (Netherlands), member Insolad Dutch Association of lawyers specializing in bankruptcy law. He overview particularly wide, together with extensive experience in restructuring and corporate reorganization and bankruptcy trustee as enabling him to better advise companies as part of their business transactions.
The Lawyer. Hartgring is a member of a worldwide network of lawyers and accountants with a high degree of specialization in commercial transactions of intentional and work in the area of international contracts and corporate law at the international level.
- 1 day to 8 hours;
- The path may be partially or totally funded through the joint funds
Le prenotazioni sono chiuse per questo evento.