Data / Ora
Date(s) - 07/07/2023
14:00 - 18:00
Credit recovery “HOW TO RECALL DUE ABROAD AND THE NEW EU TOOLS FOR RECOVERY OF CREDIT”
Despite the entrepreneur puts the necessary attention to the negotiation phase of the business relationship, it may happen that the foreign partner with which you are entertained commercial relationships of inter-exchange, unfortunately proves insolvent and arises, therefore, the need to proceed to recover its credit abroad. One can not highlight that, in itself, the task of recovery of the claim profiles of a certain complexity and risk already when referring to both parties to the contract Italian; there is no question that when the parties have seats in different countries, the difficulties grow because of the different procedures in the various countries, because of the different duration of the practices and, not least, to the actual prospects for the protection of ‘foreign entrepreneur.
Precisely because of the incidence and frequency with which – especially in the current world situation – occurring phenomena of foreign debt not paid to be recovered, is for the trader the need, in the case decides to undertake a business activity with foreign partners, first and foremost, to collect a range of information on what may be the “strategies” and the possibilities viable if the debtor’s insolvency effects occur. The course will also aim to provide guidelines on the practical possibilities of recovery abroad.
- European Union and extra U.E. : Two different approaches for two different strategies for recovery of the debt;
- The Country Risk and risk borrowers;
- The debt recovery in the EU: new more effective tools for fast execution on the assets of the debtor abroad (through the European Decree, the European Regulation for credit recovery minor);
- The recovery of credit outside the EU when it is better to rely on a foreign court or how to avoid it (eg through arbitration);
- Over-view on credit recovery in some specific countries through a comparative analysis of costs and timing of the recovery activities.
- Lawyer Stefano Manara
- Lawyer Francesca Falbo
- Dr. Ilene Pisano
- Dr. Elisa Judica
- Half day, 4 hours.
- The course can be partially or fully funded by joint funds LINK
Le prenotazioni sono chiuse per questo evento.