Seminar “THE EUROPEAN BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND COOPERATION IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AREA. The opportunities for companies”
Register n. 1041
The ICE Agency for the promotion abroad and the internationalization of Italian companies, in the framework of interventions in support to Italian SMEs to facilitate the access to the European Community funding instruments, ORGANIZES in Rome on December 11, 2014 the Seminar “THE EUROPEAN BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND COOPERATION IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AREA. The opportunities for companies”.
LOCATION OF THE SEMINAR: the Seminar will be held in Via Liszt 21 at the headquarters of the ICE Agency, Pirelli Hall.
OBJECTIVE: the Seminar wants to provide to Italian SMEs an overview of services and products that the European Bank for Investment provides to support the development policy and the external cooperation of the EU with non-EU counties of the Mediterranean area. The services/products are part of the FEMIP program – the Facility for Euro-Mediterranean Investment and Partnership.
WHY TO PARTICIPATE: there will be presented the EBI strategies for the Mediterranean area, the instruments for Italian companies and organizations, focusing the attention on the private sector.
• Registration: at 9:30 a.m.;
• START at 10:00 a.m., plenary session in the technical-operative morning with various EBI specialists that will give practical and operative information on the access to the available EBI instruments;
• IN THE AFTERNOON: bilateral meetings in group (optional) between participants and speakers. The full program and details can be found in the annex.
HOW TO APPLY: companies and other operators interested in participate in the Conference are invited to register and fill in the form at the following link:
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: it is on December 3, 2014 at 12:00.
INFOLINE: contact the Industrial Partnership and Relation with International Organization Office:
• E-mail address: affari.europei(a)ice.it
• Patrizia Managò Tel. +39.06.59926888
• Mario Iaccarino Tel. +39.06.599926940