SIAM Fair in Meknes (International Agriculture Show)
Mission to Morocco and SIAM Fair in Meknes (International Agriculture Show)
28th April – 2nd May 2015
BUSINESS MISSION TO MOROCCO
ON THE OCCASION OF THE 10TH EDITION OF SIAM IN MEKNES, THE MOST IMPORTANT AGRICULTURE TRADE SHOW IN AFRICA, INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURE SHOW IN MOROCCO
- Companies interested in investing in the agricultural sector in Morocco;
- Supplies exporters for the agricultural sector;
- Companies interested in the opportunities of finished products Export;
- Companies producing agricultural technologies, services and technical facilities in agriculture and in livestock farming.
MORE THAN 1000 EXHIBITORS FROM MORE THAN 50 COUNTRIES DIVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING MACRO AREAS:
At the SIAM the sixteen regions of the Kingdom of Morocco are represented, there will be delegates ready to answer to the guests about issues related to the macroeconomic framework of the agricultural sector, the agricultural policies, the geological and climatic peculiarities, traditional products, the agriculture and tourism sector, etc..
INSTITUTIONS AND SPONSORS POLE
Public and private institutions, trade associations, Chambers of Commerce, public agencies, Statistical Institutes in support of the agricultural development in the Kingdom and the event.
It gathers the foreign companies of the agricultural and farming sector, the agri-food industry, as well as delegates of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO) and International Organisations.
AGRICULTURAL AND AGRI-FOOD PRODUCTS
It gathers agricultural and agri-food small, medium and large enterprises of Morocco, natural products such as fruits and vegetables, products processed by the agri-food industry.
SUPPLIES FOR THE AGRICULTURE
Sectors related to the equipment for the crops production.
LIFE AND NATURE
It gathers all the exhibitors operating in hobbies, fishing, hunting, gardening, care of the green areas, forests, public parks, agritourism, eco-habitat and environmental eco-sustainability.
LOCAL TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS
It refers to a pole devoted to the Associations and Cooperatives of local farmers of Morocco to promote the local traditional products, the handicraft and the traditional and organic agriculture of Morocco.
FARMING AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
It gathers exhibitors of farm animal breeds, suppliers of veterinary services, spaces for contests and competitions between cattle farmers.
AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY
Devoted to the industrialised agriculture, agricultural equipment and large machinery, equipment for agriculture and farming.
MISSION PROMOTERS :
Our Partner IMPRESA IN MAROCCO SARL in cooperation with the Central management of the Provincial agencies for the agricultural development of Morocco.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
Agriculture and farming, fundamental sectors of the Moroccan economy, contribute to 14 % of Moroccan GDP, are the engine of economical growth, and they have made possible the record growth levels of the last ten years.
This also thanks to the development policies adopted by Moroccan governments, public investment estimated in about 1,5 billion euros put on the sector in the form of essential infrastructures, in the fulfilment of the public investment program of the national development plan MAROC – VERT, with direct State grants for new agricultural investment through the National Fund for the agricultural development.
Morocco represents for that reason an excellent opportunity for foreign investors in the agricultural sector, especially in fruits and vegetables, cereals and livestock farming, in addition to the Export of technologies, machinery, seeds, live animals and new systems to feed animals, etc…
PURPOSES AND MISSION PROGRAM
FROM TUESDAY 28TH APRIL TO SATURDAY 2ND MAY 2015
MEETINGS WITH BANKING INSTITUTIONS: meetings with the most important local banks and presentation of the opportunities and the conditions for accessing to credit and the bank subsidies for foreign investors, information on products and financing formulas available for investment in the agricultural sector.
MEETINGS WITH THE MOROCCAN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY : meetings in RABAT with the Management of the Agricultural Development Agencies. The meeting purpose is to:
- bring out the investment opportunities in Agriculture, in livestock farming and in the sectors in which the launch of agricultural activities in Morocco allows greater benefits. It will be possible to understand the general framework of the current and expected opportunities for companies available to invest in the agricultural sector in the different geographical areas and in the regions of the Kingdom of Morocco.
- explain the updates connected to the fiscal system in force in Morocco in relation to investment in the agricultural sector and the important tax benefits for the start-up of new productive units; the system of the direct grants dispensed by the Fund for the Agricultural Development provided for by MAROC VERT plan at national level;
- consult active tenders, the allocation in long-term rent, that is from 40 years, of lands to be used for the agricultural exploitation at facilitated annual fees and the procedures and the requisites as well as the documents to be submitted to participate in the same tenders; finally it will be place for questions and requests, explanations, insights from the participants.
VISIT TO AGRICULTURAL LANDS AND FARMS: in AL JADIDA on-site visit to selected lands in the area of DOKKALA E CHAOUIA, popular for the artificially irrigated agriculture, and visits to the branch of enterprises specialised in the livestock farming. A representative of the Agency for the Agricultural Development of AL JADIDA will accompany the participant companies.
Visits to important cooperatives, agricultural and agri-food companies and to enterprises specialised in the processing of crop productions such as fruits, grapevine, vegetables, oil etc. localised near FES, MEKNES and other places.
VISIT TO THE FAIR : visit to the agricultural fair stands in MEKNES.
B2B MEETINGS: personalised individual B2B meetings according to participant companies requests, with potential customers, suppliers and trade agents of its economic sector.
VISIT TO TOURIST AREAS: visit to the tourist attractions in the FES and Meknes areas.
CONFERENCES: program of conferences on opportunities to invest in Morocco.
MEETINGS WITH THEE INSTITUTIONS IN THE FAIR: meetings with the trade associations and the Institutions present in the fair stands.
COST AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
COST: the individual cost of participation is 1.650 Euros that should be paid by 10th April 2015 to confirm the accession.
B2B MEETING: by 15th April 2015 companies will send their preferences and the requests for the organisation of individual personalised B2B meetings with customers, supplier and traders of their specific sector. The B2B meetings will take place:
- Thursday 30th April 2015 from 2:45 to 5:45 p.m. in Casablanca
- Friday 1st May 2015 from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. in Fes
B2B agenda: companies will receive an agenda related to the meetings before the departure to Morocco.
LANGUEGES: group activities will be guaranteed in French, Italian, Arabic. During the free visit to the Fair Stand companies will be able to benefit from simultaneous interpretation service at a cost of 70 Euros a day, having available a personal interpreter.
TRANSPORT: in the framework of individual B2B meetings the service of individual transport for schedule appointments will be guaranteed .
PARTICIPATION COST includes the flight ticket from Italy to CASABLANCA and back from FES to Italy, both in economy class.