IBS as partner of Inadvance notify the EVENT
Jornada Comercio Exterior
Business Opportunities Italy Spain
Commercial advantages linked to the Worldwide Event EXPO 2015 in Milan
17th June 2015
Today let us show the situation of the Italian market to the Spanish to the Spanish enterprises interested in Italy, with particular attention at the opportunities linked to the EXPO 2015, represented by the live motive sustainable”Nutrition and Food” . Certainly Italy is a very competitive demanding senior market. However we want to highlight our numerous fields which we work and opportunities, for example there are some additional opportunities in biotechnology, shipbuilding, metals, Oil & Gas sector.
- 09:00 am. Registration of the participants and Provision of the documents;
- 09:30 am. Welcome and Introduction by the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Madrid;
- 09:40 am. – Italian market access- sectors and opportunities – Spokesman Mr. D. Marco Verna – Director of the ITC Section in Madrid (Italian Trade Commission abroad);
- 10:40 am. – Business opportunities and development for small and medium-size Spanish enterprises – Spokesman Mr. Mariano Martone, Manager of Internalization Area CNA Lazio (Development Activity related to Job and Business for Italian SME);
- 11:00 am.- It’s easier to do business in Italy: the commercial advantages in Spain for a country which look to the future. We want to seize the opportunity given during the EXPO 2015 in Milan – Spokesman Mr. Sandro D. Marsiglia – Inadvance CEO;
- 11:30 am.- Break Coffee;
- 11:45 am.- The Network Contracts and the Networking – Legislative instrument to promote the “Made in Italy” and the development of cooperation between small and medium-size enterprises – Spokesman D. Mauricio Dioguardi, Lawyer entitled to act in Italy and Spain – International Law Firm DioGuardi;
12:15 pm.- Business Experience “Spain company exporting to Italy” – Spokeswoman Ms. Ester Ruth Rios Estebarán – Foreign Development Director for the Resa Group – EuroResa Bologna (Construction Industry);
12:30 pm. – Time for Question and Debate;
12:45 pm. – Networking, B2B meetings between Companies and lecturers.
- By the Official App of the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid through the following LINK;
- By email at cex.europa(a)camaramadrid.es
WHEN : 17th June 2015 from 9:30 am. To 12:30 pm.;
WHERE : Chamber of Commerce, Services and Industry of Madrid – Independence Square 1, 28001 Madrid;
INSCRIPTION : Sign Up CLICK ON HERE
Phone Number : +34 91 538 35 00 FREE ASSISTANCE – Limited places
In partnership with ITA (Italian Trade Agency)
In compliance with the Law of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (Law 34/2002, on July 11th) and as referred to the Law 15/1999 on December 13th, in protection of personal data, their explicit, we must inform you precise and unequivocal consent is required in order to process the data under the responsibility of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Madrid which has his headquarter in Independence Square, n ° 1, 28001 – Madrid. There you can exercise your rights of access, individual prior notice, rectification, erasure and objection in order to transmit, by electronic means too, communications and/or publications related to the various services, programs, projects, conferences, workshops and/or courses Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Madrid, concerning with the activities of the Chamber .