IBS AGRIBUSINESS, WHO WE ARE:
IBS Agribusiness designs and realises turnkey interventions in the field of production, transformation and commercialisation of agricultural products for the main food farming chains .
IBS Agribusiness and Rubival International which is its operating arm, represent the project area related to the development of food farming chain projects, international food and food commodities trading .
• Preliminary feasibility studies
• Operational design
• Building and setting up of turnkey supply chains
• Start up, operators ’ training, Follow – up
• Financing of foreign chain projects in developing countries
In addition to the services listed below, we also recommend a reading of the IBS Energy page on Renewable Energy plants .
LINK IBS Energy
IBS AGRIBUSINESS, CONSORTIUM OF ENTERPRISES
IBS Agribusiness works together with Consortiums of enterprises with a remarkable portfolio of expertise for the individual companies, but also through an operational core and experts able to build food farming chains from scratch and coordinate the activities through specifications and certifications, including the Halal certification when required .
The companies that are part of the network and the IBS Agribusiness consortium are hundreds with vertical specialisation in a specific area and have a track record of activities and projects successfully completed worldwide .
IBS Agribusiness can manage food farming chain projects that can be applied in Italy, within the European Union and in developing countries . There are no territorial boundaries and you can work all over the world .
Related sectors and business :
Thanks to the network of companies linked to IBS Agribusiness, it can provide solutions and contacts with companies able to work even in related or different sectors as below :
AGRIBUSINESS : diary and tomato food farming chains, greenhouses, processing plants, machinery, agricultural projects, selling of livestock .
WATER SECTOR : water purification, desalination and treatment, non – oil drilling, etc.
ENERGY INDUSTRY : power station, gas and steam turbines, energy solutions, energy transformation and distribution . Service and maintenance in the oil and gas sectors, gas pipelines and refineries .
ELECTRICITY SECTOR : electrical system, electrification, optical fibre, revamping, etc.
BUILDINGS AND INFRASTRUCTURES : turnkey design and construction of airports, bridges, dykes, schools, ports, hotels, specialised hospitals ( providing, for example, medical oncology services ), which include training courses and start up .
HOTEL INDUSTRY AND RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS : furnishings, interior design and living, 4 / 5 star hotels and luxury hotels, all over the world . Industrial kitchen furniture, both for hotels and residential buildings .
PACKAGING : supply chain in the field of food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, etc.
IBS AGRIBUSINESS, HOW WE WORK :
Preliminary analysis :
Before the operational design, the supply chain project requires the analysis of environmental factors including :
• Presence of water
• Soil quality
• Wind and climate analysis
• Geological study of the soil
These elements will be necessary for a solution “ tailored to the needs ” of the region and territory .
Types of food farming chains : ( some examples )
• DIARY AND MEAT CHAIN
• TOMATO CHAIN
• POULTRY INDUSTRY
• GREENHOUSES AND SYSTEMS FOR THE PROTECTED CULTIVATION ( OF PLANTS AND VEGETABLES )
Nevertheless, ad hoc food farming chain project can be created on request .
Developing countries and funding :
IBS Agribusiness will be able to provide in developing countries a project financing or the scouting of funds, in response to guarantees issued by states .
After the first input of ministers and institutions, according to the budget made available by the Government and other supranational authorities, a ranking of projects and short and long terms planning will be drawn up .
Food supply chain projects will be evaluated according to :
• expected productivity based on the investment
• related job creation and sustainable growth in the areas involved
• impact of the food farming chain on the food industry according to the ministerial programme .
They will start with the highest rated project, evaluating the socio – economic variables and technical constraints, concerning the realisation of the projects .
Basically the activities can be distinguished into 2 areas of interests :
Creation of food farming chains : design and creation of food farming chains on site, in the specific areas agreed with the authorities in charge .
International trading for the supply of products : they will satisfy the requirements of certain sections of the population of the country, waiting for the food farming chain to be active .
IBS AGRIBUSINESS, DIARY AND MEAT CHAIN
Some areas of the diary and meat chain :
• High quality row materials able to improve the biological efficiency of the nutritional components .
• A specific nutritional strategy for each crop, depending on soil type, growing environment and target .
• Skills and know how
• machinery and systems for water and slurry distribution, using VRT satellite technologies .
RUMIN ART, SOLE, TERRA, ACQUA COMPANY :
• Animal feed : cultivation ( sowing, cultivation, harvest, rumen construction, feeding and monitoring ).
• Products : powdered milk, feed, supplements, products for animal and environment hygiene .
Cowshed and facilities
BREEDING EQUIPMENT :
• Zootechnic equipment, innovative technologies for modern breedings and animal welfare
• Cattleshed, plants and zootechnic centres design for cows and buffaloes
• Breeding equipment for livestock
• Prefabricated metallic facilities made of steel .
Feed mixers wagons and telescopic handlers :
• Feed mixers wagons for the livestock, zootechnical sector and telescopic handlers .
• Reliability, technological development and qualified assistance .
MILKING MANAGEMENT :
• Technological milking plants for the breeding of diary cow, buffalo, sheep and goats .
• Milking and milk cooling, robot, pasteurizing, automatic calves feeder, process management, hygiene and health .
DIARY CHAIN PROCESSING AND PACKAGING
FOOD PROCESSING :
• Plants and processing equipment for the food sector, processing of diary products .
• Milk pasteurizing units, UHT lines, self – cleaning centrifuges, milk cream lines and membrane filtration systems .
• High level of engineering, quality and technological process innovation for liquid food, products with solids or high viscosity .
• Control systems, automation for efficiency and reliability of plants of all sizes .
• Rationalization of energy and water consumption, production efficiency .
ASEPTIC PACKAGING OF LIQUID PRODUCTS :
• Aseptic packaging of liquid products in carton multilayer structures ( secondary packaging, UHT sterilization , Pasteurization, Packaging )
• ISO 9001 DNV Certification, FDA approved
• Certified food security management system, according to FSSC 22000 scheme
• FSC and PEFC certified packaging material .
NITROGEN REDUCTION AND BIOGAS PRODUCTION :
• Biogas sector and plants for the manure treatment and nitrogen reduction .
• 250 bioenergy projects worldwide .
SLAUGHTERHOUSES, DEBONING AND MEAT PROCESSING PLANTS FOR CATTLE, PIGS AND SHEEP :
• Development of cycle of slaughtering, processing and deboning of cattle, pigs, sheep and goats .
• Technological solutions that meet European and USDA health regulations .
• Complete processing cycle : stable, slaughtering and processing hall, deboning, processing of by-products of cattle, pigs, sheep and goats .
REFRIGERATION UNITS FOR FOOD INDUSTRY :
• Refrigeration plants for food industry, food conservation, drying, meat and cheese curing, cooling of cereals in silos, refrigerated transport, industrial refrigeration .
IBS AGRIBUSINESS, TOMATO SUPPLY CHAIN
Global group : expertise, technical and commercial support, complete range of seeds, crop protection products, solutions aimed at maximising the profits of the agricultural enterprise, innovation and sustainability .
SEEDS : obtaining excellent results from crops in terms of productivity and quality, in relation to soil and climate environment, high quality seeds, sectors of corn and straw cereals, industrial and horticultural crops .
CROP PROTECTION PRODUCTS : Crop protection, crop protection products for pest problems, weeds, harmful insects, fungal infections, sustainable agriculture .
CROP, HORTICULTURAL : high – value variety, crop protection products both chemical and biological, integrated solutions .
IBS AGRIBUSINESS, INDUSTRIAL TOMATO SUPPLY CHAIN
The tomato supply chain projects aims at improving yields in terms of quality and quantity, with a lower use of soil, water, nutrients and plant protection products .
Agreements relating to genetics and innovative plant protection products combined with a crop enhancement and protection protocol .
The protocol provides for :
• GENETICS : high production yields, transformation of the raw materials for the production of peeled tomatoes and diced tomatoes, finely chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, high resistance to stress and pathogens of different types of cereals, in different growing conditions .
• CROP PRODUCTION PRODUCTS : plant protection, physiological efficiency, yields in terms of productivity and quality, water efficiency, sugar levels, reduction of the apical rot .
High level of product quality at the beginning of the transformation process of a high quality finshed product : from the farming field, quality is maintained throughout the supply chain, right up to the final consumer .
IBS AGRIBUSINESS, SOME SKILLS OF COMPANIES IN THE TOMATO SUPPLY CHAIN
From soil study to fertigation, transformation, plant nursery, commercialisation, production of machinery for industry and harvesting .
COMMERCIALISATION : Intermediation network of agri – food products for industry, food service sector and retail, in all continents, with a network of foreign partners, processing industries, distribution chains and importers .
PRODUCTS FOR AGRICULTURE AND ZOOTECHNICS :
• Seeds : Cereals, fodder and horticulture plants .
• Fertilisers : Crop products, solutions as controlled – release fertilisers to guarantee a balanced growth and high – quality products .
• Crop protection products : Products with a low environmental impact in order to protect health .
• Zootechnics : Genetics, nutrition, animal and environmental sanitisation .
• Technical support : Technical staff and solutions based on production purposes, after – sale assistance and return on the investment .
ROW MATERIALS AND SEMI – FINISHED PRODUCTS IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY : Row materials, semi – finished products, canned fruits and vegetables, finished products, industrial and food packaging and machinery also used for food industry .
PACKAGING MACHINERY : Labelling machines, cartoning machines and special lines for metal and cylindrical containers .
MACHINES FOR FILTRATION, IRRIGATION AND MONITORING : Filtration plants, micro – irrigation plants, weather stations, remote control of plants and monitoring of soil moisture, databases and IT solutions, storage of liquids in different sectors of agriculture .
MANUFACTURING : Industrial layout in the field of the canning industry, machines overhaul and existing lines, development of new production lines, problem solving concerning production in terms of quality and yield, thermal stabilisation processes, all – round advice in the production of tomato pulp .
PLANTS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY : Plants for the food industry, lines of products conceived for tomato, fruit, tomato paste, fruit juice, tomato purée, jam and by – products with turnkey projects . Systems of enzymatic inactivation, concentration, pulp or juice extraction, clarification, filtration, sterilisation, pasteurization and aseptic canning in jars and tins .
MOVEMENT OF GOODS : Palletisation, handling, supply of high – quality products with energy saving and reduced maintenance costs .
ECOSYSTEMS : Rehabilitation of agronomic systems and improvement of agricultural soils . Laboratory for physico-chemical and microbiological analysis in the agronomic, environmental and industrial fields . Research laboratory for projects in the ecological, agricultural and industrial sectors .
SELF – PROPELLED MACHINES : Self – propelled machines for tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers, onions and peppers harvesting . High – speed sorting machines able to identify colours and blemishes of fruit in every natural lighting condition and it guarantees the product quality, not harvesting dirty, unripe tomatoes, soil and stones . Eco – friendly machines with reduced energy consumption and environmental impact . They are also user-friendly and they guarantee high productivity .
LOGISTICS : Italian leader in the field of logistics and transport in the FMCG sector and it can also boast a partnership with GDO .
PACKAGING : Packaging of products derived from tomatoes and fruit for international market . Manufacturing of cylindrical and truncated-cone containers to guarantee excellent performance in the food products handling and transport, and high saving, related to security, storage and logistics .
IBS AGRIBUSINESS, POULTRY INDUSTRY
Turnkey poultry projects
Turnkey projects for the production of chickens for meat and eggs, poultry farming plants, egg – laying hens, broilers, manure treatment, alternative systems for animal breeding ( for example cage-free and free – range systems ). Prefabricated buildings of any size, laying hens, brooder for chickens, chickens for meat and reproduction, silos, manure removal, eggs collection and watering systems, ventilation and heating, air intakes, alarms and electrical systems, lighting installations, computerised control systems .
PLANTS FOR POULTRY INDUSTRY
Plants for the rearing of laying hens from the first day of life until the end of the production process, rearing of chickens for meat, automated systems for watering, feeding and egg collection systems, chicken cage doors, Universal Plus devices and equipment, heating and air-conditioning, storage and drying manure, computerised management of barns .
EQUIPMENT FOR SLAUGHTERING PLANTS
Equipment for slaughtering plants of pigs, rabbits, chickens and turkeys . Wide range of machines which cover all the stages of the production process, from collection to the transportation, slaughtering, evisceration, chilling, sectioning and deboning . A new LAPS method that guarantees all the requirements of the existing regulations in force for the animal ’s welfare .
Manufacture of slaughtering lines for quails and rabbit, chickens, cockerels, turkeys, ducks, gooses, partridges, guinea fowl, pigeons . Plants and monitoring software for slaughtering lines, technical assistance, training, spare parts and after – sale assistance .
SLAUGHTERING AND MEAT PROCESSING
Slaughtering and processing of red meat ( pigs, cattle, horses, sheep, goats ) and white meat ( turkeys, chickens, ducks ). Turnkey slaughtering plants, EU sanitary certification which comply with ECC and USDA sanitary regulations . Codified cycles which allow to be on call and the management of any non – conforming product .
Slaughtering of cattle with a capacity of up to 80 units / hour, pork, with a capacity of up to 500 units / hours, sheep, with a capacity of up to 600 units / hour, and white meat, with a capacity of up to 10.000 units / hour.
IBS AGRIBUSINESS – GREENHOUSES AND SYSTEMS FOR THE PROTECTED CULTIVATION
Design, installation of the ISO 9001 quality system for protected crops, and turnkey greenhouses, from the foundation to the roof, production greenhouses, computerised fertigation systems, substructure civil engineering works, experimental greenhouses, internal transport systems, optical vision calibration systems, recirculation, water systems, thermal protection, fog systems, etc.
Customized projects for the specific needs of every client and civil works ( bearing capacity, excavation works, capacity, earthquake zone, drainage, collection, disposal, ducts, corridor, etc.)
The company is specialised in : greenhouses made of glass, steel and aluminium, experimental greenhouses, glasshouses or arch greenhouses with an ideal microclimate for every type of experimentation relating to horticultural or floricultural .
Computerised monitoring of all systems that allow the archiving and comparison over time of all the values, which can influence the growth of the crop .
FOR FURTHER INFORMATIONS PLEASE WRITE AND EMAIL TO: sale(a)doingbusinessibs.it
Thanks for the collaboration