Data / Ora
Date(s) - 11/03/2022
BALTIC STATES, POLAND, CZECH REPUBLIC, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, HUNGARY Purchases and sales: the precautions necessary
The business of buying and selling in a foreign country whether it is part of the EU that non-EU are characterized by a multitude of problems mostly similar which are added in addition to some peculiarities. Business activities in Eastern Europe, even more so, are inevitably influenced by some specific characteristics stemming from political events that have influenced heavily the law and with this also the law of contracts, which in turn influences the business activities with local actors.
Along the way, after an introduction on the socio-economic situation of each country, will be examined as part of the basic elements of import – export: how the contract, forms of payments, the resolution of any disputes, including the ‘activities of credit recovery.
As part of the macro-themes mentioned, will be considered the peculiarities and the precautions to be taken for the business in each of the countries covered by the course.
• Provide all the latest information (outlook) on the socio-political situation of the countries concerned;
• Highlighting the opportunities these markets offer and at the same time providing companies with all the basic tools and advanced in contractual matters and means / methods of payment, aimed at avoiding potential detrimental situations;
• Put in place adequate emphasis on the difficulties and obstacles in the path that you frappongo management of new clients in these countries.
After a presentation of teachers and participants, we will review the individual countries, we will analyze the specific information with particular attention to key socio-economic indicators, to the evolution of the political system and the legal structure of the country.
FOCUS: THE ENDING THE NEXT PERFORMANCE OF CONTRACTS IN COUNTRIES SUBJECT COURSE
- The Vienna Convention on the sale of movable property (1980);
- The conclusion of the contract and its legal validity;
- The general conditions of sale and acquired, clauses ad hoc: proper use and validity;
- The law applicable to international contracts;
- The terms of delivery Incoterms 2010 ICC;
MEANS OF PAYMENT AND WARRANTIES
- The code Swift, drafts and checks;
- COD (Cash on delivery) and CAD (Cash Against Documents);
- Letter of credit or letter of credit;
- Bank guarantees (stand by letter of credit, advance payment guarantee, performance bond);
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES AND RECOVERY OF CREDIT
- The choice of forum and jurisdiction in the case of lack of choice: the practical consequences;
- The European Decree;
- The Lodo or International arbitration.
- Lawyer Stefano Manara
- Lawyer Francesca Falbo
- Dr. Ilene Pisano
- Dr. Elisa Judica
- Co-teaching with Attorney. Jesse D. Hartgring (in English).
- 1 day to 8 hours.
- The course through the joint funds may be partially or totally funded LINK
Le prenotazioni sono chiuse per questo evento.